Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt is owned by the Rivers State Government in partnership with the Real Madrid Football Club of Spain.
According to the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Real Madrid Academy, Chris Green, the academy has already had a selection process and has admitted its first set of students.
If you are an intending student who wishes to take the academy admission form, you are expected to undergo aptitude tests before being subjected to a physical football screening exercise at the Sharks Football Club Stadium, hospital Road, Port Harcourt.
Aside from the outdoor facilities comprising of a football pitch and well-constructed swimming pool among others, the Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt has classrooms, staff rooms, student hostels, ICT rooms, Biology, Physics and Chemistry laboratories, Dining Halls and other meticulous provisions provided for in the well thought out structure.
The Real Madrid football academy has world-class, high-level facilities that can compare with the best academies in Europe, talk about the likes of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, PSG and in Bayern Munich.
Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt has started recruitment for 2021 and here is how to join.
SEE ALSO | Top 5 Football Clubs With The Most Fans In Nigeria
This foundation was set up in Port Harcourt as empowerment for talented kids in the state who could use football to earn a lucrative career.
Therefore it is targeted at kids only.
Anyone between the ages of 5 to 12 years can apply to join the academy.
Any child from any part of Nigeria can join, though a special preference will be given to kids from Rivers State, from whose guardians and parents the academy is partly funded.
All applicants must be Nigerian.
Preference is given to kids who are in school with the Rivers state ministry of Education as a part of the recruitment process.
SEE ALSO | Midas Football Academy: Registration & How To Join FULLY Detailed
HOW TO REGISTER
• As a guardian/parent, you can register your kids by visiting the Rivers Academy official website http://www.riversstateacademy.com/
• The first page will ask you the session of registration. Fill in 2021 and click next
• Fill in all personal details of the child. These include full names, local government Area and state in Nigeria, Date of birth, gender, current/last class, and the number of siblings. After filling, click next
• Fill in the school last attended and click next
SEE ALSO | Why Footballers Marry Models In Nigeria – See Top Six Critical Reasons
• The next session is for the details of the parent or guardian registering the child. These include full names, their relationship with the child, working phone numbers and email address. Click submit after filling the form.
• The next page will notify the Guardian or parents that the information has been recorded. A message of successful registration will be sent to provided mail on successful registration afterwards.
SEE ALSO | Pepsi Football Academy -Registration Process Explained Fully
• Guardians and parents whose kids applications were successfully accepted will receive notification on when to come screening.
• The screening would last for a period of four days. Accommodation and other Basic resources will be provided for applicants during the entire period of the screening.
SEE ALSO | Football Club With Most Trophies In The World – Listed FULLY
According to officials of the Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt, the school fee in Nigeria is free to all Rivers State indigenes, who will constitute 70 per cent of the students, while 30 per cent will be open to trainee footballers from other states across the country.
SEE ALSO | How To Join A Football Club In Nigeria – A Simple Guide
To send message to the School Sports Team use [email protected]